An empowering district working together to make success a reality.
Bridgeport ISD is committed to preparing students to use technology to problem-solve, think creatively, communicate, and work with others in order to become successful students and productive citizens.
District Core Beliefs
- Student centered learning is the priority and is the basis for all decisions
- Effective communication and collaboration builds trust among all stakeholders
- Data drives decisions
- Everyone is a uniquely talented learner and contributor
- Leaders recognize and empower the expertise of students, staff, and parents
- A safe, nurturing, and flexible environment is critical to success
- High expectations yield high results for all learners
- Assessment of learning is multi-faceted, learner-centered, and values mastery
- Lifelong learners will produce educated citizens for a prosperous society
- Education is a shared partnership with the community
- Organizational transformation is necessary to equip 21st century learners
- Technology's potential must be embraced and focused on learning