State data becomes available throughout the year, and is normally one year behind the current school year. For any data not showing a link, please check for availability at the Texas Education Agency.
Accessing DISTRICT Accountability Ratings:
- Go to the Accountability Rating System of the Texas Education Agency.
- Select the most current year.
- Select the “List of Ratings by District.”
- In 1) Select “District Name.”
- In 2) Type Bridgeport. (Do NOT type ISD after the name.)
- In 3) Select “Search.”
The list that appears shows the district rating as well as the rating of each school. The district name and the name of each school is a hot link to its data table. The data table shows the actual performance used to determine the rating.
Accessing Definitions and Explanations of Ratings: